lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017

The legend of zelda la decadencia de esta saga







The Legend of Zelda is one of the most mythical sagas of Nintendo and one of
 the best in the world. This is my favorite saga because when I was little my parents gave me "the legend of zelda ocarina of time" that game marked a before and after in my life as a videogame player. When the years went by I bought more games of that franchise . I also bought nintendo consoles as the wii because in that console games of that saga and only games could be played in that console, these games are considered as today exclusive games (games that you can only play if you have that console) during over the years nintendo took the nintendo wiiu a console that I did not buy it because the games of the legend of zelda I did not like because they gradually lost their essence and became a game for casual players not as before for players who loved the saga. About 6 months ago nintenedo took out a new legend of zelda with its new console, I did not buy it because that game had combertido com in a different game to the previous ones of the saga and I did not buy it .Finally this saga little by little has been covirtiendo in a saga for casual but it is still one of the best sagas that I have played in life and that will play.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario