lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017

SIBERIAN HUSKY



SIBERIAN HUSKY


Hello guys! How are you?  Do you like the nordic atmosphere? Hope so, because today I'm going to talk about an specific animal, the Siberian Husky!
I wanted to talk about this topic, because my dog is from this breed and that's why I live very closely as it is.

First, I will to talk about your physical appearance. It is very beautiful and original, by features that make it unusual. It is similar to a wolf, because they are strong and muscular dogs of big size, his eyes are usually blue, althought they can also have one eye of each color, usually blue and one orange. Around your color fur, this can combine brown and white ,black and white or even completely white, having this always a soft velvet touch.
In my case, my dog is the typical prototype of this breed: blue eyes and black and white fur.

Secon, I will to talk about his behavior and character. It is very sociable with all the people and dogs, especyally with the children,  althought some have a great character. that is why it is necessary that this dog be socialized since child hood. It is also very important that they do a lot of daily exercise, because they are very active dogs and if they do not consume calories they can become stressed at home. They are very friendly and they aren't watchdogs.
In my case, my dog is very friendly  and good, and he doesn't like to take orders, just like he is not a good watchdog.

I hope you cold have know better this wonderful breed and also better my dog. Kisses and see you son!


Resultado de imagen de husky






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario