miércoles, 22 de noviembre de 2017

MALLORCA TRIP



Hi everyone !!!! Today I’m going to talk about MY MALORCA TRIP

I went with my friends and it was incredible. We visited Milan,Venice and Verona

First, we visited Milan and we went shopping all the time. The lunch time arrived so we went to eat at a very famous restaurant called La Tagliatella, the food here is amazing. Finally we went to the hotel and we stayed there all night.

The next day, we took an airplane and we went to Venice , there we took a small boat and we were sailing to arrive at San Marcos square. Here we had lunch at a Italian restaurant and the we bought some souvenirs for aour family.

The last day we visited Verona and here, obviusly we went to see Romeo and Juliet’s home, wow guys it was my favourite part of the trip it was so beautiful.

This is all for today , guys I hope you like it and see you next day.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario