miércoles, 22 de noviembre de 2017

MADRID TRIP


Hi everybody!!! How are you ? I hope you be okay, today I’m going to write about my MY MADRID TRIP

 
tI went to madrid with my sister because I surprised her with the tickets of King Lion’s musical.
She was so excited and she had a lot of fun.

First we arrived at 3:00 p.m. so we went to the hotel , we left the luggage and we went to the shopping center to spend time there. After that we went to sturbucks to have some snack. Finally we got to the theater and we enjoyed the musical.

I really recommend this musical because you go back to your childhood and if you like the film you enjoy the musical more than this because is so realistic. Think that it’s so expensive too beacuse the cost of the ticket is around 70euros.

So guys this is all for today and i hope you like it and see you next day !!! kisses.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario