lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017

LAURA GALLEGO

LAURA GALLEGO

Hello everybody! How are you? Today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite writers in regards to the genere of fantasy and magic: Laura Gallego. I will talk about the writer herself and the books she has written and I have read.

First, referring to the writer, she began writing at the age of eleven her first book, which took three years to finish, although se did not publish the book. She was at 21 when he decided to publish his first book, but he didn't become famous until he published ''Finis Mundi''. Publishing more books in 2002 she was  awarded a contest for her novel: ''The legend of the errant king''.
In 2004 she published his second trilogy with which he achieved his greatest success: Idhun's memories. She has been publishing her fantastic and children's books, for what she has become known for being a writer of fantastic youth literature and children's literature, highlighting the books:
''Where the trees sing'', with which he won a prize, ''Fire wings'', ''The collector of extraordinary watches'', ''Chronicles of the tower'', ''Sara and the goalscorers''...

Secondly, I'm going to talk about my favorite novel by this writer: ''Chronicles of the tower''. This is a fantastic trilogy that narrates around Dana, a very reserved girl, which aparently is normal but that will discover that it is not like the rest of people, since it has a ''gift'', which will be potent and will go getting into the world of magic...
I don't tell you more in case you want to read it.

I hope that you have been able to meet this writer better and that if you have found interesting the trilogy that I have told you, you read it. Bye and see you next time!










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario