lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017




MY TRIP ON CRUISE

This trip started on June 29, 2016, my first destination was Marseille, a very beautiful French city, with a very excellent climate and gastronomy. I visited the Basilica of Notre-Dame de la Garde and the old port of Marseille.


The next destination, was Genoa, a Gothic city with many religious monuments, it is a city with a lot of humidity and I did not like it very much, a very boring city.
Genova had a very nice harbor.
The next stop was the coolest, Rome, first I stopped at the port of Civitavecchia, a bus took me to the Vatican City. The Vatican was very big and it was strange to see it so empty, I visited the Roman Triumphal Arch, and next to the great Roman Coliseum, I did not visit it inside because it was so full, the next monument was the Fontana di Trevi, the ice cream was delicious I returned to the cruise once the visit to Rome was over. The penultimate stop was Palermo, the city with some very beautiful cathedrals, the food was so delicious. 

My last destination was Valletta, Malta. Perfect weather and with a lot of history

Of the trip, I will never forget, the awakening in a different city and peek through the terrace of the cabin and contemplate some very beautiful views, in addition to the sunsets in the high part of the cruise, I hope to repeat the experience













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario