miércoles, 22 de noviembre de 2017

NEW YORK TRIP



Hi everybody!!!! Today I’m here to write about MY NEW YORK TRIP

FIRST DAY: I arrived to New York at 6:00 a.m. so the first thing i did was go to the hotel and leave all my things there , i didn’t sleep because I had already slept on the plane so I took the map and I went from some adventure. Then i went to visit some famous monuments , it was really amazing.

SECOND DAY :I had breakfast at the hotel and then i went to see a musical , the musicals are very famous there and very realistics. I had lunch at a restaurant called TGB ( The Good Burger) finally I went shopping and i went to the hotel.

LAST DAY: I woke up at 4:00 to go to the airport and go back to Valencia.

I was so excited to make this trip and i hope you like it as much as like me.

See you next day , hugs.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario