lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017

BLACK FRIDAY

BLACK FRIDAY

Hi, what's up? I hope you are fine. Do you know what is Black Friday? 
If not, sit down and wait to read what I'm going to tell you, because a ''wave of rebates'' is coming!

First, I have to say that black Friday came from America. It's a festivity that opens the season of Christmas shopping. This costum came to Spain just two years ago, althought here it isn,'t festive.
For this day less than a week is missing, that´s why I want to talk about him: it's the 24th of November!
Having say that, I will explain what this day consists of. 
Secondly, in the Black Friday the 24 hours there are sales,both online and in physical stores. These discounts are overwhelming,because a discont of more than 50% is made in most stores of all kinds: electronics, clothing, shoe store, jewerly...

In my opinion I think it's a great opportunity to save money, although it must be taken into account that online shopping networks can collapse during speak hores and un the physical stores there will be many people, which can cause the products to run out. Therefore, I give you one piece of advice: make purchases in the first few hours!

This is an image of how crowded shops can be:
Resultado de imagen de black friday tiendas abarrotadas

I hope this information has been able to help you, along with my opinion and experience.
Bye, until next time!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario