miércoles, 22 de noviembre de 2017

the birtday history


THE BIRTHDAY HISTORY

The 24 of April is a friend’s birthday and the last year we decided do her a susprise party and we thought prepare it in our high school.

Although it was a crazy idea, but it was different and sure will be amazing. Firstly we went to talk with the director and first he said us no, but we insisted him and after a while he let us. We celebrated the party one Friday and when finished the lessons my friends and I waited the people went out to start to prepare the party. We were cleaning a classroom and put the beds for sleep. Also we became a TV to see a film at night. We had bought sweet biscuits and some chips. For dinner we ordered pizza. Finally at 9.30 pm arrived our friend, we put music, we were dancing, singing and talking about boys.

The next day we woke up and pick up to go home. That night I was thinking about last night and I was talking with my parents, I say that it had been a brilliant party.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario