lunes, 20 de noviembre de 2017

It






In this blogger session I'm going to talk about the movie it was a few months ago. This movie is a remake of a small series from a few years ago. This film is about a malignant entity that reincarnates in a child killer clown. I saw this movie with my friends, I expected this movie to be better than the small series a few years ago but it was just the opposite that this movie was not worth 9.95 euros to see this movie crap. I expected much more for the trailer that was spectacular (basically this trailer sold smoke). This movie would have been much better if the characters had deepened more in their sentiminetos or customs. Finally this movie I do not recommend paying to see this movie but the People who want to see it, I'm not going to tell you that it's not the opposite.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario