lunes, 4 de diciembre de 2017

MY CARIBE TRIP



Hi everybody!!!! Today I’m here to write about MY CARIBE TRIP

FIRST DAY: I arrived to caribe at 7:00 a.m. so the first thing i did was go to the hotel and leave all my things there , i didn’t sleep because I had already slept on the plane so I took the map and I went from some adventure. Then i went to visit some famous deserted beaches , it was really amazing.

SECOND DAY :I had breakfast at the hotel and then i went to see typicals animals of caribeand i saw too SHARKS wow i can’t believe it . I had lunch at a restaurant on the beach called shell and finally i went to the hotel.

THIRD DAY : I had breakfast and I went to see more beaches and wonderful places and after had lunch i went finally shopping at a beach flea market.

LAST DAY: I woke up at 4:00 to go to the airport and go back to Valencia.

I was so excited to make this trip and i hope you like it.

See you next day , xoxo




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario