lunes, 11 de diciembre de 2017

ARIC SIGMAN´S THEORY


Hi guys, today I will express my opinion about the Aric Sigman´s theory.
In my opinion, I  agree with the idea that  parents have to show more authority  to their children. Nowadays, if you are walking in the streets or buying in the supermarket you can see some embarassing scenes,  how a child between 4-6 years old, is kicking and crying on the floor because he wants to obtain something that previously his  parents had already said no to.
 As well as that ,when you go out to have dinner you might see how a couple is dinning(or having dinner)  while their son is surfing the  Internet on the mobile or playing  video-games, and when his parents   tell him off (or reprimand him) he answers in an offensive way. 
I think that this kind of behaviour  occurs because  parents have not shown their authority during his childhood.
However,  I disagree (or don´t agree) with a point that  Aric Sigman  mentioned about physical contact. He suggested that  giving a slap to the child for reverting a wrong attitude  could be a good option. About this I only want to say that I am strongly against  using physical contact to educate a child.
To conclude, I think that  parents need to show more authority but, there are other ways to achieve  this goal than  using physical contact.


 Resultado de imagen de ARIC SIGMAN

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario